Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
Diligently Defending Your Rights
Financial issues bring stress and a unique set of challenges for troubled businesses and creditors alike.
Whether you are a business in need of restructuring or a creditor trying to recover collateral, we work diligently to defend your rights in bankruptcy, collection, and foreclosure matters. We provide specialized assistance to guide you efficiently through the complexities of these processes.
The strength of our practice rests on the diverse technical skills and broad experience of our lawyers, who have established reputations for getting results.
We are experienced, knowledgeable, aggressive advocates who work to ensure your matters are handled expeditiously and efficiently.
Because we have experience representing both debtors and creditors, we can recommend the best strategy to restructure companies, protect collateral and business capital, recover problem loans and secured assets, enforce judgments, and facilitate favorable negotiations and resolutions.
FWW represents virtually every type of interested party in bankruptcy, collection, and other insolvency related proceedings:
- Chapter 7 corporate debtors
- Chapter 11 debtors-in-possession
- Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy trustees
- Banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders, equipment leasing companies, other lenders and secured creditors
- Unsecured creditors
- Unsecured creditors' committees
- Statutory lien holders
- Special committees
- Lessees and purchasers of assets
- Utilities and other vendors
- Collection agencies
- Plaintiffs and defendants in bankruptcy litigation